본문 바로가기
자유게시판

PKB Deputy Secretary-General Mr. Huda said that his party will create …

페이지 정보

작성자 Santos 작성일24-08-04 02:16 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu stated that the Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, gave a positive signal towards this pair. "I continue to build political communication with the NasDem Party, specifically I made a point to visit Mr. Surya Paloh, and alhamdulillah, I was warmly received and got a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25.

[vidio:Headline: Proposed 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections to be Held on November 27, 2024, Legal Basis?](https://www.vidio.com/watch/2301520-headline-usulan-pilkada-serentak-2024-digelar-27-november-2024-payung-hukumnya)

PKS Ready to Compete with Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta Pilkada Meanwhile, prospective vice gubernatorial candidate (candidate) from the Prosperous Justice Party (Partai Keadilan Sejahtera), Sohibul Iman, stated that it is not an issue if the Golkar Party nominates Ridwan Kamil (RK) for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. He is also optimistic about facing RK in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "No issue, in a contest (regional elections) there is no need to be afraid. Let's just fight," said Sohibul Iman when met during the Inauguration of the PKS Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday. Sohibul has officially been paired by PKS with the former Jakarta Governor for the 2017-2022 period, Mr. Baswedan. Anies has been nominated as the potential gubernatorial candidate (candidate) for Jakarta in 2024.

**PKS: 2 Coalitions in Jakarta Pilkada More Attractive, Higher Winning Chances** PKS Spokesperson Pipin Sopian stated that the party prefers two coalitions for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election. This is because the chances of winning are greater as the election will not go to two rounds. "Yes, actually, 2 coalitions or 3 coalitions are interesting. For us, 2 coalitions are more attractive, the chances of our candidate winning are greater. If there are 3 coalitions, it might go to 2 rounds, we also calculate that," said Pipin at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Pipin mentioned that the opportunity to form a new coalition for the Jakarta gubernatorial election is still open. However, this needs to be discussed with other political parties. "All opportunities exist, well, I think we are only 1 party out of several parties, so we certainly have to talk together," he said.

019929400_1706432215-20240128-Kampanye_Gibran-AFP_4.jpg"Mr. Ahok and Mr. Djarot are being urged to run in North Sumatra. This is interesting because North Sumatra needs significant changes," said Eriko at the PDIP DPP Office, Central Jakarta, as quoted on Friday (17/5/2024).

089705000_1717757032-Penyerahan_Surat_Rekomendasi_Kepada_Pasangan_Ali-Abdul.jpgWhen controversies arise, If you beloved this article therefore you would like to collect more info concerning UK police facial recognition nicely visit our own page. it is crucial for the relevant parties to handle the situation wisely and transparently to resolve disputes legally and secure the situation to prevent unrest. Enhancing data transparency and the quick count process can also reduce doubts and speculation. Thus, the legitimacy and validity of the quick count results can be maintained, ensuring the smooth functioning of the democratic process.

Meanwhile, Sohibul Iman, according to Syaikhu, is a scholar. He stated that Sohibul also has an impressive track record in government. "Mr. Sohibul Iman is a technocrat, also a scholar who was once the rector of Paramadina University. He has experience in the legislature as Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives (DPR RI) for the 2013-2014 period and was once the president of PKS for the 2015-2020 period," explained Syaikhu. Syaikhu mentioned that PKS is a cadre party that has a mandate to carry out political cadre regeneration and leadership regeneration. Therefore, he stated, in this simultaneous Pilkada 2024, the party will nominate its cadre to run as a regional head candidate. "Especially in the base areas where PKS is the winning party or has a majority of DPRD seats. PKS will strive to nominate its own cadre as a candidate," said Syaikhu.

**PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has endorsed the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this pair. "I am continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, alhamdulillah he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Tuesday. Syaikhu said that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS understands it cannot nominate a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to nominate independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he said. After NasDem, PKS will shortly build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "InsyAllah, in the next few days, I will also attempt to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he ended.024608500_1712649052-8ac73ae3-cc05-4fed-b317-bc112b1dcbfc.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

MAXES 정보

회사명 (주)인프로코리아 주소 서울특별시 중구 퇴계로 36가길 90-8 (필동2가)
사업자 등록번호 114-81-94198
대표 김무현 전화 02-591-5380 팩스 0505-310-5380
통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울중구-1849호
개인정보관리책임자 문혜나
Copyright © 2001-2013 (주)인프로코리아. All Rights Reserved.