본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Woman found out she was pregnant while getting a Brazilian wax at 17

페이지 정보

작성자 Michelle Robers… 작성일24-08-07 12:41 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

A woman has opened up about the bizarre moment she found out she was pregnant while getting her first-ever Brazilian wax at 17. 

Laura, who is known as on Tik Tok, told her followers she went to get a wax as a teenager but ended up crying out in pain because the wax was too hot.

'I kept screaming "this is excruciating, oh my god",' the Australian woman said. 

'I'd had other things waxed before, google cloud account-GVCCihotsale.Com so I could deal with wax, and the beautician kept being like "babes, it's not hot at all".'  

Laura (pictured) told her Tik Tok followers that she found out she was pregnant at 17 while getting a Brazilian wax

The beautician put wax on the inside of her elbow to show it really wasn't hot, but Laura was in agony. 

'Finally, she looks at me and she's like, "you're not pregnant, are you?",' Laura recalled.

'And I was like, "absolutely not".' 

But when Laura thought back to her last period, she realised she could be pregnant.

She took a test and it was confirmed - she was five or six weeks along. 

Laura added: 'The first person to even suspect it was the lady doing the Brazilian wax because she was like, "b**h, you weak".'

Waxing can be more painful during pregnancy because there's more blood flow to the skin around the pelvic area, which increases sensitivity. 

Laura (pictured) thought the wax was really hot, but the beautician assured her it wasn't

One commenter said: 'Omg what a way to find out.'

Laura replied: 'I was SHOOK! So awkward laying there with my skirt around my bellybutton insisting it's the hottest wax EVER. '

Others agreed that getting waxed while pregnant was excruciating and warned others to avoid it.

Another woman chimed in to say she was on birth control and had regular periods 'and had no symptoms until I was about six months pregnant and felt kicking in my tummy'.

Another follower added: 'Well I found out I was pregnant when I was in labour. 15 hours later I had my baby girl, who is now 25.'

Laura said both scenarios were among her worst fears.

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

MAXES 정보

회사명 (주)인프로코리아 주소 서울특별시 중구 퇴계로 36가길 90-8 (필동2가)
사업자 등록번호 114-81-94198
대표 김무현 전화 02-591-5380 팩스 0505-310-5380
통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울중구-1849호
개인정보관리책임자 문혜나
Copyright © 2001-2013 (주)인프로코리아. All Rights Reserved.